Geological and hydrogeological structure and river basin soil composition as an important factor of river flow formation (exemplified by Debed river basin)
The paper discusses and analyses the common factors of spatial distribution of the Debed river basin flow, features of the water regime and intra-annual flow distribution owed by the geological and hydrogeological structure of the region and the soil composition. Besides, some issues of regulation and management of river flow related to the peculiarities of the geological and hydrogeological structure of the river basin and the soil composition are considered.
About the AuthorV. G. Margaryan
Faculty of Geography and Geology
1. Margaryan V.G. Vlijanie geologicheskogo i gidrogeologicheskogo stroenija na formirovanie rechnogo stoka v Respublike Armenija [Influence of the geological and hydrogeological structure on the formation of river flow in the Republic of Armenia]. Sergeyevskie readings. The development of scientific ideas academician EM. Sergeeva at the present stage. The anniversary conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of Academician EM. Sergeyeva. Issue 16. Materials of the annual session of the Scientific Council of the RAS on the problems of geo-ecology, engineering geology and hydrogeology (March 21, 2014). Moscow: RUDN, 2014. Pp. 308-312. In Russ.
2. Mnatsakanyan B.P., Tadevosyan G.P. Dismemberment of the relief and its role in the process of draining (for example, the catchment area of the Debed river). Scientific notes of Yerevan State University, 2004, No. 7. Yerevan, Yerevan University Press, 2004. Pp. 175-180. In Armen.
3. Mnatsakanyan B.P., Tadevosyan G.P. Hydrographic features of Lori marz in terms of water use . Proc. of the tenth sci. conf.of the Gavar State University (natural sciences). Yerevan: Iravunk Publishing House, 2008. P. 106-112. In Armen.
4. Tadevosyan G.P. Ocenka vlijanija krutizny poverhnosti rel'efa vodosbornyh bassejnov pritokov reki Debed na obrazovanie stoka. Osnovnye problemy geografii Juzhnogo Kavkaza i prilegajushhih regionov. Materialy konferencii, posvjashhennoj 70-letiju geograficheskogo fakul'teta (EGU). [Assessment of the influence of the steepness of the surface of the relief of the drainage basins of the tributaries of the Debed river on the formation of runoff. The main problems of the geography of the South Caucasus and adjacent regions. Materials of the conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Faculty of Geography (EHU)]. Yerevan, March 18-19, 2005. Yerevan: YSU Publishing House, 2005. Pp. 112-114. In Russ.
5. Tadevosyan G.P. Dismemberment of the relief, its role in the planning and management of water resources of the Lori region. Water Resources Management in Armenia, national conference, October 25-27, 2006, Aghveran. Sat articles. Yerevan, 2006. Pp. 26-32. In Armen.
6. Tadevosyan G.P. Izmenenie srednemnogoletnego rashoda vody po porjadkovym gruppam rek (na primere pritokov r. Kury territorii RA). Geograficheskaja nauka v Armenii/ nastojashhee i budushhee (materialy nauchnoj konferencii, posvjashhennoj 70-letiju osnovanija ArmGO) [Changes in the mean annual water discharge by the order of river groups (for example, tributaries of the Kura River, RA territory). Geographical science in Armenia / present and future (materials of a scientific conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the founding of ArmGO)]. Yerevan, Yerevan University Press, 2006, Pp. 217- 223. In Russ.
7. Shaginyan M.V. Osnovnye zakonomernosti formirovanija jelementov stoka rek Armjanskoj SSR i metodika ih prognozirovanija [The main laws of formation of the flow elements of the rivers of the Armenian SSR and the method of their forecasting]. Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat, 1981. 176 p. In Russ.
8. Chilingaryan L.A., Mnatsakanyan B.P., Agababyan K.A., Tokmajyan O.V. Hydrography of rivers and lakes of Armenia. Yerevan: Publishing House "MM Print", 2002. 49 p. In Armen.
For citation: Margaryan V.G. Geological and hydrogeological structure and river basin soil composition as an important factor of river flow formation (exemplified by Debed river basin). Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2018;(4):3-9. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2018-4-3-9
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.