The Study of Parameters of Quarry Faces in Muruntau and Myutenbai Open Pits in Case of Applying Major Blasts
About the AuthorsB. R. Raimzhanov
A. R. Khasanov
R. R. Vakhitov
1. Life-of-Mine plans for Muruntau and Myutenbai deposits for 2018; TsRU, GP NGMK, 2018. (in Russ.)
2. Feasibility study (TEO) "Muruntau pit mining (V stage)". (in Russ.)
3. Geological level plans presenting actual outlines of ore bodies (Characteristic grade plans for quarry faces) of Muruntau and Myutenbai open pits. (in Russ.)
4. Factual materials of Muruntau mine provided on request: Parameters of quarry faces. Drilling projects for Muruntau and Myutenbai deposits. Typical drilling-and-blasting projects for the open pits. (in Russ.)
5. Temporary instruction on geological support of open-pit mining at Muruntau and Mutenbai gold deposits: Zarafshan, 2014. (in Russ.)
6. Ruling technical document "Operational standards and instructions for accounting losses, dilution of ore in conditions of open-pit mining at Muruntau and Kokpatas deposits of Navoi MMC": Moscow-Navoi, 1994. (in Russ.)
7. Sectoral instruction for calculation, accounting for, rate setting, and planning of ore losses and dilution at underground and open-pit mining of radioactive, rare, and precious metals (RD 8-19-92): All-Russian FEED and R&D establishment for Industrial Technology "VNIPIpromtekhnologii", Moscow, 1993. (in Russ.)
8. Typical guidelines for rate setting, assessing the economic consequences, and estimation and accounting for mining losses of minerals, approved by the USSR State Technical Inspection on March 28, 1972: Collection of guidances on subsoil protection, Moscow, Nedra Press, 1973. (in Russ.)
9. Unified safety rules for mining ores, nonmetallics, and placer accumulations: Tashkent, 1996. (in Russ.)
10. Mining rules for open pits, placers and underground mines for nonferrous, rare, and precious metals: Moscow, Nedra Press, 1981. (in Russ.)
11. Sinclair A., Blackwell G. Applied Mineral Inventory Estimation, Cambridge University Press, 2002.
12. Canadian Securities Administrators, National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (NI 43-101), 2012.
13. Gerald D. Crawford Pincock Allen and Holt, Pincock perspectives, Dilution and ore Recovery, issue NO. 60, 2004.
14. Parker H. M. Reconciliation principles for the mining industry .Published by Maney on behalf of the In¬stitute of Materials, Minerals and Metallurgy and the AusIMM, maneypublishing.com, 2012.
15. Pakalnis R., Poulin, R. and Hadjieorgiou J. Quantifying the Cost of Dilution in Underground Mines, SME Annual Metallurgy and Exploration, Denver, 1995.
16. Scoble M. J., and Moss A. Dilution in underground bulk mining: implications for production manage¬ment; in Whateley, M. K. G., and P. K., 1994.
17. Beck D. A. Stress influences on rockmass damage and stope stability at GF mine-calibrated model crite¬ria. Consultant report for Xstrata Zinc, George Fisher mine, 2003.
18. Barton N., Lien R., Lunde J. Engineering classification of rock masses for the design of tunnel support. Rock Mech. 6(4):189-236, 1974.
19. Brady T. M., Pakalnis R., Clark L. Design in weak rock masses: Nevada underground mining operations. SME preprint 05-43. Littleton, CO: Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration, Inc., 2005.
20. Capes G. W., Grant D. R., Neindorf L. B. George Fisher: sustainable mine design. Paper presented at the Second International Seminar on Strategic Versus Tactical Approaches in Mining (Perth, Australia), 2006.
21. Capes G. W., Milne D. M., Grant D. R. Stope hangingwall design approaches at the Xstrata Zinc, George Fisher mine, North Queensland, Australia. In: Chen G, Huang S, Zhou W, Tinucci J, eds. Proceedings of the 40th U.S. Rock Mechanics Symposium (Anchorage, AK, June 25-29, 2005). Alexandria, VA: American Rock Mechan¬ics Association, 2005.
22. Clark L., Pakalnis R. An empirical design approach for estimating unplanned dilution from open stope hangingwalls and footwalls. Presented at the 99th Canadian Institute of Mining Annual Conference (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada), 1997.
23. Deere D. U. Technical description of rock cores for engineer-purposes. Rock Mech. Eng.Geol. 1(1), 1964.
24. Forrestal P. J. Mount Isa and Hilton silver-lead- zinc deposits. In: Hughes FE, ed. Geology of the mineral deposits of Australia and Papua New Guinea. AusIMM Monogr 14:927-934, 1990.
25. Grenfell K., Hay don M. Challenges in modelling large complex orebodies at the George Fisher north mine. In: Proceedings of the Sixth International Mining Geology Conference (Darwin, Northern Territory, Austral¬ia, August 21-23, 2006), 2006.
26. Hadjigeorgiou J. Memorandum of March 11, 1999, from John Hadjigeorgiou, Laval University, Quebec, Canada: a discussion document on geotechnical rock mass characterisation for Mount Isa, 1999.
27. Miller F., Jacobs D., Potvin Y. Laser measurement of open stope dilution. CIM Bull 85 :Jul-Aug., 1992.
28. Potvin Y. Empirical open-stope design in Canada [Dissertation]. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: University of British Columbia, 1988.
29. Yunliang M., Fuying G. and Zhanwu M. Strengthening the Technical Cooperation to Reduce Loss and Dilution Rates, Express Information of Mining Industry, Vol. 17, pp. 34-39., 2000.
30. Chen Y. W. The Calculation and Experience of the Mining Total Loss and Impoverishing Index, Gold Science and Technology, Vol. 6, pp. 21-30, 2002.
31. Wang X. X., Yu H. Optimise Ore Dilute and Loss Rate, Enhance Mine Economic Effectiveness, Mineral Resources and Geology, Vol. 3, pp. 51-58, 2000.
For citation: Raimzhanov B.R., Khasanov A.R., Vakhitov R.R. The Study of Parameters of Quarry Faces in Muruntau and Myutenbai Open Pits in Case of Applying Major Blasts. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2019;4(1):4-15. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2019-1-4-15
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.