The Study of Geomechanical Condition of Unstable Rocks in the Vicinity of Mine Working Junctions
About the AuthorV. V. Basov
1. Akhmetkhanov R. S. Probabilistic modeling in system engineering. IntechOpen, London, 2018, 278 p.
2. Basov V. V., Petrov A. A., Vasiliev P. V. Comparative assessment of correlation of the calculated and in- situ measured displacements of rocks of roof in underground workings: Science-intensive technologies for extrac¬tion and use of mineral resources: Collection of scientific articles based on the materials from the International Sci¬entific and Practical Conference, June 7-10, 2016; under the general editorship of Fryanov V.N.: Novokuznetsk, SibGIU Press, 2016, No. 2, pp. 136-140. (in Russ.)
3. Ermakov A. Yu., Vasiliev P. V., Fryanov V. N., Senkus V. V., 2015, Technology for drifting and support¬ing of heavy gauge workings at coal mines: Novokuznetsk, NFI KemGU, 135 p. (in Russ.)
4. Zhukov E. M., Luginin I. A., Kropotov Y. I., Zyryanov K. A., Basov V. V., 2015, Assessment of the effect of fractures on the stability of rocks in the roof of coal mine development workings: Vestnik (Bulletin) SibGIU, No. 4 (14), p. 26-30. (in Russ.)
5. Zaslavsky Yu. Z. The study of rock pressure manifestations in permanent workings of Donbas deep mines: Moscow, Nedra Press, 1966, 180 p. (in Russ.)
6. Kazanin O. I, Zuev B. Yu., Meshkov A. A., 2012, Physical model-based study of displacement processes at underground mining of coal seams in the field of Krasnoyarskaya mine of SUEK-Kuzbass OJSC: Miming in¬formation-analytical bulletin (scientific and technical magazine), No. 5, p. 26-32. (in Russ.)
7. Kostyuk S. G., Kovalev N. B., Bedarev N. T., Lyubimov O. V., Sementsov V. V., Sitnikov G. A., 2014, Simulation of extraction of a syncline-folded coal seam using a model made of equivalent materials: KuzGTU Bul¬letin, No. 5 (105), p. 67-70. (in Russ.)
8. Ke Yang, Guangxiang Xie. An asymmetrical bolt supporting designof retreating coal roadway based on physical simulation in large dip coal seam/ AGH Journal of Mining and Geoengineering. vol. 36. №3 2012. pp. 453-461.
9. Lailiang Cai, Kan Wu., Qisheng Yu. A new method of equivalent material model deformation observa¬tion. International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science (IJMECS), 2011, vol. 40-46, no. 5. Availa¬ble at: http://www.mecs-press.org/ijmecs/ijmecs-v3-n5/v3n5-6.html (Accessed 02 March 2019)
10. Kuznetsov G. N., Budko M. N., Vasilyev Yu. I., Shklyarsky M. F., Yurevich G. G. Simulation of rock pressure manifestations: Edited by Kuznetsov, G.N.,L., Nedra Press, 1968, 279 p. (in Russ.)
11. Nan Li, Enyuan Wang, Maochen Ge, Jie Liu. The fracture mechanism and acoustic emission analysis of hard roof: a physical modeling study. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 2015, vol. 1895-1902, No. 8. Available at: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12517-014-1378-y (Accessed 02 March 2019)
12. Polevshchikov G. Ya. "Deformation-wave" processes in rock mass when stoping face moving in coal seams: Physical and technical issues of mining, 2013, No. 5, p. 50-60. (in Russ.)
13. Rib S. V., Basov V. V., Nikitina A. M., 2016, Researh of the effect of disjunctive dislocations on a rock mass condition in the vicinity of a development working: SibGIU Bulletin, No. 1 (15), p. 17-20. (in Russ.)
14. Rib S. V. The influence of rock interlayer location on the stress-strain state of the rock massif near the underground mine / S.V. Rib // IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2018. Vol. 206. Pp. 1-4(012011). Available at: http://library.sibsiu.ru
15. Seryakov V. M. Stress State of a Coal Pillar in Fully Mechanized Longwall Mining in Dislocation Zone / V. M. Seryakov, S. V. Rib, V. N. Fryanov // Journal of Mining Science. 2017. No. 6. Pp. 1001-1008. (in Russ.)
16. Singh R., Singh T. N. Investigation into the behaviour of a support system and roof strata during sublevel caving of a thick coal seam. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering 17. 1998, vol. 21-35.
17. Tereshchuk R. N., Naumovich A. V. Ensuring stability of development workings in deep coal mines: Dnepropetrovsk, 2015,134 p. (in Russ.)
18. Tsvetkov A. B., Pavlova L. D., Fryanov V. N. Construction of the approximant of complete diagram for rock deformation // IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2016. Vol. 45, pp. 1-7 (012009). Available at: http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/45/1/012009/pdf (date of the applic. 02.03.2019). (in Russ.)
For citation: Basov V.V. The Study of Geomechanical Condition of Unstable Rocks in the Vicinity of Mine Working Junctions. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2019;4(1):23-30. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2019-1-23-30
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.