Analysis of Hydrocarbon Saturation Nature in a Heterogeneous Reservoir as Exemplified in AC10 Formation of Priobskoe Field
About the AuthorsI. B. Ratnikov
N. S. Yarkova
E. A. Romanov
1. Azamatov V. I. Investigation in estimation of oil reserves of large fields for the design of their develop¬ment: Dr.Sci. geol.-min. thesis, 1975, Moscow, MINKhiGP, 38 p. (In Russ.)
2. Borisov Yu. P. Taking into account the formation heterogeneity in the design of oil reservoir development: Proceedings of the VNII, vol. XXI, State Technical Publishing House, 1959, pp. 245-260. (In Russ.)
3. Borisov Yu. P., Voinov V. V., Ryabinina Z. K. The effect of formation heterogeneity on oil field devel¬opment : Moscow, Nedra Press, 1970, 288 p. (In Russ.)
4. Borisov Yu. P., Ryabinina Z. K., Voinov V. V. Features of the design of oil field development taking into account their heterogeneity: Moscow, Nedra Press, 1976, 285 p. (In Russ.)
5. Vlasenko V. V. Improving the method of estimating formation geological heterogeneity for exploration and development of oil fields (as exemplified in oil fields of the Ural-Volga and Western Siberia oil fields): 1974, PhD. geol.-min. thesis, Moscow, VNII, 14 p. (In Russ.)
6. Dementiev L. F. On the concept of "geological heterogeneity" of productive strata and methods of its study: Proceedings of the Perm branch of Giprovostokneft, vol. 1, Moscow, Nedra Press, 1965, pp. 3-10. (In Russ.)
7. Zheltov Yu. V., Kuznetsov A. V. Heterogeneity of oil-bearing formations and tasks for its study: In the book: Physical and geological factors in development of oil and gas condensate fields, Moscow, Nedra Press, 1969, pp. 7-12. (In Russ.)
8. Zhdanov M. A., Ovanesov M. G., Tokarev M. A. Multifaceted consideration of geological heterogeneity in the analysis of oil recovery: Geology of oil and gas, No. 3, 1974, pp. 19-23. (In Russ.)
9. Melik-Pashayev V. S., Klimushin I. M., Breev V. A., et al. Study of geological heterogeneity of oil fields for their development: Proceedings of VNII, v. LIX, 1974, pp. 3-12. (In Russ.)
10. Kovalev A. G., Vashurkin A. I. On heterogeneity of oil-containing reservoirs: Proceedings of VNII, v. 44-196, pp. 13-22. (In Russ.)
11. Krasheninnikov G. F., Volkova A. N., Ivanova N. V. Doctrine of facies with the basics of lithology: Moscow State University, 1988, 215 p. (In Russ.)
12. Kuznetsov V. G. Sedimentary rocks and their study: Manual for graduate students, Moscow, Nedra- Business Center LLC, 2007, 511 p. (In Russ.)
13. Petkevich G. I. Informativeness of acoustic characteristics of heterogeneous geological environments: Kiev: Naukova Dumka Press, 1976, 213 p. (In Russ.)
14. Ratnikov I. B, Korytov V. S. Determination of lithologic and petrophysical parameters of heterogeneous rocks by the method of core micro-profiling: Challenges of petrophysics and quantitative interpretation of logging data (Proceedings of the review competition in memory of Mikhail Mikhailovich Ellansky and memories of him), Moscow, CJSC Pangea, 2007, pp. 52-59. (In Russ.)
15. Ratnikov I. B, Shulga R. S., Romanov, E. A., Bastrikov S. N., 2016, Analysis of porosity parameter with the involvement of elements of regional petrophysics (electrofacies) and clay content type: Mining sciences and technologies, No. 2, pp. 50-65. (In Russ.)
16. Ratnikov I. B., Shulga R. S., Romanov E. A. Interpretation of capillar study data: Mining sciences and technologies No. 4, 2016, pp. 24-39. (In Russ.)
17. Rozhkov G. F., Geological interpretation of grain-size parameters based on data of fractional sieve analy¬sis: Grain-size analysis in geology. Moscow, 1978, pp. 5-25. (In Russ.)
18. Semenov V. V., Moreva E. V., Ratnikov I. B. Study of structural and textural heterogeneities in core by the method of non-destructive testing (micro-profiling) for increasing reliability of borehole logging data interpre¬tation: Ways of realization of the oil and gas potential of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, IX Scientific- Practical Conference, Khanty-Mansiysk, NaukaServis Publishing House, 2006, v. 2, pp. 235-242. (In Russ.)
19. Semenov V. V., Moreva E. V., Ratnikov I. B. Study of heterogeneous reservoirs based on the core by micro-profiling method: Geophysics, 2006, No. 2, pp. 48-52. (In Russ.)
20. Semenov V. V., Ratnikov I. B., Sokova K. I. New technologies for experimental study of complex struc¬ture reservoirs: Actual issues of petrophysics of complex structure reservoirs, Edited by Dr. Sci. in Geology and Mineralogy Shnurman, I.G., Krasnodar: Prosveshchenie-Yug Press, 2010, pp. 110-170. (In Russ.)
21. Stasenkov V. V., Klimushin I. M., Breev V. A. Methods for studying geological heterogeneity of oil measures: Moscow, Nedra Press, 1972, 168 p. (In Russ.)
22. Frolov E. F., Bykov N. E., Egorov R. A., Fursov A. Ya. Optimization of oil-field exploration: Moscow, Nedra Press, 1976, 303 p. (In Russ.)
23. Frolov E. F., Egorov R. A., Fursov A. Ya., 1972, On methods for assessing reliability of parameters of oil and gas accumulations: Geology of oil and gas, No. 3, pp. 31-36. (in Russ.)
24. Fo1k R. L., Ward W. С. Brazos River bar: a study in the significance of grain size parameters // J. Sedi¬ment. Petrol, 1957, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 3-27. (In Russ.)
25. Passega R., Byramjee R. Grain size image of clastic deposits // Sedimentology, 1969, Vol. 13, N 3/4, pp. 233-252.
26. Saner S., Kissami M., Al Nufaili S. Estimation of Permeability From Well Logs Using Resistivity and Saturation Data // SPEFE, March 1997, 27 p.
27. Timur A. An Investigation of Permeability, Porosity, and Residual Water Saturation Relationships for Sandstone Reservoirs // The Log Analyst, 1968, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 8-17.
28. Xue G. Optimal Transformations for Multiple Regression: Application to Permeability Estimation from Well Logs // SPEFE, June 1997, 85 p.
For citation: Ratnikov I.B., Yarkova N.S., Romanov E.A. Analysis of Hydrocarbon Saturation Nature in a Heterogeneous Reservoir as Exemplified in AC10 Formation of Priobskoe Field. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2019;4(1):42-56. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2019-1-42-56
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.