Analysis of Possible Origination of Domes in Longwalls
About the AuthorsR. I. Imranov
E. N. Khmyrova
O. G. Besimbayeva
S. P. Olenyuk
A. Z. Kapasova
1. Chernyak I. L., Zaidenvarg V. E. Frequency of changes in stress-strain state of coal and rock masses at the front of production face: Mining Journal, News of Higher Educational Institutions, 1993, No. 3, pp. 25-28. (in Russ.)
2. Report on the findings of Research No. 304 185 16 Kazakhstan: DMT GmbH & Co. KG, Essen, 2016. (in Russ.)
3. Filimonov K. A. Research of the stress condition of undermined rock mass: Vestn,Kuz,GTU, 2003, No. 5, pp. 22-25. (in Russ.)
4. Polevshchikov G. Ya., "Deformation-wave" processes in rock mass when stoping face moving in coal seams: Polevshchikov G. Ya, FTPRPI, 2013, No. 5, pp. 50-60. (in Russ.)
5. Dolgonosov V. N., Pak G. A., Drizhd N. A., Aliev S. B., Nizametdinov F. K. Geomechanical and gas- dynamic processes in coal mines: Karaganda, Publishing House of KarGTU, 2012, 214 p. (in Russ.)
6. Polevshchikov G. Ya., et al. Fractal feature of rock mass structuring when changing pressure on near-face part of coal seam extracted by longwall face: Bulletin of Scientific Center for Safety in Coal Industry,Scientific and technical journal, Kemerovo, 2013, No. 1-1, pp. 16-23. (in Russ.)
7. Scott M., Mazumder S., Jiang J. Permeability Increase in Bowen Basin Coal as a Result of Matrix Shrinkage during Primary Depletion, SPE International SPE 158152, 2012, vol. 1, pp. 323-343.
8. Pan Z., Connell L. D., Modeling Permeability for Coal Reservoirs: A Review of Analytical Models and Testing Data, Int. J. Coal Geol., 2012, 92, pp. 1-44.
9. Nazarova L. A., Nazarov L. A., Karchesvky A. L., Vandamme M. Determining Kinetic Parameters of a Block Coal Bed Gas by Solving Inverse Problem Based on Data of Borehole Gas Measurements, J. Min. Sci., 2015, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 666-672.
10. Eremenko A. A., Seryakov V. M., Gakhova L. R. Geomechanical substantiation of the parameters and methods for creating a damping layer in the vicinity of a mine roadway to reduce rock pressure: FTPRPI, 2014, No. 4, pp. 61-70. (in Russ.)
11. Pinkun Guo, Yuanping Cheng. Permeability Prediction in Deep Coal Seam: A Case Study on No. 3 Coal Seam of the Southern Qinshui Basin in China, The Scientific World Journal, 2013, vol. 2013.
12. Seidle J., Jeansonne M., Erickson D. Application of Matchstick Geometry to Stress Dependent Permea¬bility in Coals, SPE Rocky Mountain Regional Meeting, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1992.
13. Fedorov A. V., Fedorchenko I. A., Leont’ev I. V. Mathematical modeling of two problems of wave dy¬namics in heterogeneous media, Shock Waves Journ., 2006, Vol. 15, No. 8.
14. Oparin V. N., Tanaino A. S., Yushkin V. F. Discrete properties of entities of a geomedium and their ca¬nonical representation. Journal of Mining Science, 2007, No. 3.
15. Wang X., Pan Y., Zhang Z., A Spatial Strain Localization Mechanism of Zonal Disintegration through Numerical Simulation, J. Min. Sci., 2013, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 357-367.
16. Reuter M. Waveform distribution of rock pressure along longwall face: Reuter, M., Kurfust, V., Mayrhover, K., Wexler, Ju.: FTPRPI, 2009, No. 2, p. 38-44.
17. Kozyreva E. N., Shinkevich M. V. Structuring rock mass in the conditions of extracting coal seam by longwalls: Industrial Safety and Geotechnics, Kuzbass. Collected papers "Education, science, innovation", 2014, No.1. (in Russ.)
18. Kozyreva E. N. Features of gas-geomechanical processes at a mine extraction district: Kozyreva, E.N., Shinkevich, M.V.: Bulletin of Scientific Center for Safety in Coal Industry, Kemerovo, 2010, No. 2, p. 28-35.
19. Leontyeva Ye,V. Evaluation of the possibilities of computer simulation of a geomechanical process in a hosting rock mass [Electronic resource]: Kemerovo. Innovative Convention. (in Russ.)
20. Zakharov V. N., Malinnikova O. N., Trofimov V. A., Filippov Yu. A. The dependence of coal seam permeability on gas content and effective stresses: Physical and technical issues of mining, 2016, No.2, pp. 16-26. (in Russ.)
21. Pak G. A., Drizhd N. A., Dolgonosov V. N. Method of main roof caving step calculation and forecast of gas release in the mines of Karaganda basin: Labor Safety in Industry, 2010, No. 10, pp. 31-34. (in Russ.)
22. Shpakov P. S., Pak G. A., Dolgonosov V. N. Interrelation of main roof caving steps and gas release in¬tensity in Sokurskaya and Saranskaya mines of Karaganda basin: Mine surveying and subsoil use, 2009, No. 6, pp. 70-72. (in Russ.)
23. Instructions for safe extraction of dangerous (in coal-and-gas outburst) seams: Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Kazakhstan, 1995, 92 p. (in Russ.)
24. Rules for protection of structures and natural objects from harmful effects of underground coal mining: Moscow, Nedra Press, 1981, 288 p. (in Russ.)
For citation: Imranov R.I., Khmyrova E.N., Besimbayeva O.G., Olenyuk S.P., Kapasova A.Z. Analysis of Possible Origination of Domes in Longwalls. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2019;4(1):57-64. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2019-1-57-64
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.