About a half-wave length of the bottom-hole core drill composed of structural elements of different stiffness
In the formation of the well under the influence of an axial load and speed core drilling shell is curved, with its lower bottomhole part consists of elements of different stiffness: a set of core and drill pipe. To determine the length of the half-wave in this part of the technological tools used energy method, according to which the whole work of external forces on the length of said potential energy goes into twisted drill. The solution of the corresponding equation is possible to obtain a formula for determining the length of the halfwave of the bottom-hole shell. The resulting relationship is different from the well-known formula B. I. Vozdvizhenskogo, MG Vasilyeva that it additionally takes into account the ratio of the core set, and half-wave ratio of moments of inertia and the core set of drill pipes and the mass ratio of coring and drilling labor per unit length. To reduce the curvature of the wells is recommended to install in the "crests" half-waves of the bottomhole shell ribs.
About the AuthorsB. V. FEDOROV
D. R. KORGASBEKOV
1. Tujakbaev N.T., Fedorov B.V. Teorija formirovanija i tehnicheskie sredstva otbora kerna iz skvazhin. [Theory formation and technical means of the coring holes.] Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1988
2. Gandzhumjan R.A., Kalinin A.G., Nikitin B.A. Inzhenernye raschety pri burenii glubokih skvazhin. [The theory of formation and technical means of coring wells] M:: Nedra, 2000.
3. Zaurbekov S.A., Fedorov B.V. Napravlennoe burenie skvazhin. [Directional drilling] KazNTU, 2015. – P. 292.
4. Pat. No 14120 PK KZ (13) A(Drill)/ Fedorov B.V. Kasenov A.K. and others; 2010,
5. Iogansen K.V. Sputnik burovika [Satellite driller] Manual. – M: Nedra, 1990
6. Flemings, P.B., Polito, P.J., Pettigrew, T.L., Iturrino, G.J., Meissner, E., Aduddell, R., Brooks, D.L., Hetmaniak, C., Huey, D., Germaine, J.T., and the IODP Expedition 342 Scientists, 2013. The Motion Decoupled Delivery System: a new deployment system for downhole tools is tested at the New Jersey Margin. Scientific Drilling, 15:51–56.
7. Paul Bommer. A Primer of Oilwell Drilling. - University of Texas Continuing education, 2008.
8. Wilson Bridge Rd., Water Well Journal. National Water Well Association, 500 W. Suite 130, Columbis, Ohio 43085 U.S.A. (Monthly periodical.) Intended for commercial well drillers and water well equipment suppliers in the U.S. The magazine annually publishes a buyers' guide and a directory of manufacturers as well as offering interesting articles on new and old techniques and equipment, business and industry practices
For citation: FEDOROV B.V., KORGASBEKOV D.R. About a half-wave length of the bottom-hole core drill composed of structural elements of different stiffness. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2016;(1):33-38. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2016-1-33-38
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.