New Solutions for Mine Transport for the Transition to In-Line Mining of Minerals
Mining transport systems largely determine effectiveness of mining enterprises. The study aim is developing new technical solutions for progressive mining transport systems based on the harmonization of technological solutions and equipment. The aim is achieved through the introduction of new mine transport designs compatible with tunneling machinery, enabling change from cyclic concept of a mining enterprise activity to in-line system concept. The option is considered on development of designs of steeply inclined and curving conveyors in transport workings, including overhead and floor pipe belt conveyors and airdraulic pipeline systems for delivering lump ore from the face to the surface in the mine. At the same time, the basis of the proposed technology and equipment is the method of contactless hard rock breaking by using hydroimpulsive facilities. The proposed solutions allow decreasing mineral mining and processing capital and operating costs.
About the AuthorsA. A. Asanov
E. S. Gumennikov
1. The Transport Needs of the Mining Industry. Working group summary. Finnish Transportation Agency, HELSINKI; 2013. URL: www.liikennevirasto.fi.
2. Asanov A. A., Gumennikov E. S. Development of heat power industry facilities based on innovative technologies of underground coal processing. Bulletin of the Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Ra-zakov, 2017;(4/44):43–47. (In Russ.).
3. Haviland D., Marshall J. Fundamental behaviours of production traffic in underground mine haulage ramps. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2015;(25(1)):7–14. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2014.11.006.
4. Beaulieu M., Gamache M. An enumeration algorithm for solving the fleet management problem in un-derground mines. Computers and Operations Research. 2006;(33(6)):1606–1624. DOI: 10.1016/j.cor.2004.11.016.
5. Xu L., Ye S., Lu G., Zhang Z. Modeling and Simulation of the Underground Mining Transportation System. In: Lin S., Huang X. (eds.) Advanced Research on Computer Education, Simulation and Modeling; CESM 2011; Communications in Computer and Information Science. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. 2011;176.
6. Li Z. Foreign Simulation System Technology and Its New Application in Mining Development. Journal of China Mining. 1998;(7(2)):75–79.
7. Zhao W., Li Z. Simulation System Technology and Its New Progress in Mining. Foreign Metal Mines. 2000;(3):51–56.
8. Wagner H. Deep Mining: A Rock Engineering Challenge. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2019;(52(5)):1417–1446. DOI: 10.1007/s00603-019-01799-4.
9. Brenner V. A., Zhabin A. B., Pushkarev A. E., Shchegolevsky M. M. Hydromechanical rock breaking. Moscow: AGN Publishing House; 2000. 343 p. (In Russ.).
10. Mattis et al. Non-explosive technologies for mineral extraction. Novosibirsk: Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences Publ.; 2007.
11. Zhalgasuly N., Bitimbaev M. Zh., Gumennikov E. S. New non-explosive mining technology. News of universities. Mining Journal. 2006;(2):10-14. (In Russ.).
12. Bilgin N., Copur H., Balci C. Mechanical excavation in mining and civil industries. CRC Press; Taylor and Francis Group Boca Raton; 2013.
13. Li X.-B., Zhou J., Wang S.-F., Liu B. Review and practice of deep mining for solid mineral resources. Zhongguo Youse Jinshu Xuebao. Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals. 2017;(27(6)):1236-1262. DOI: 10.19476/j.ysxb.1004.0609.2017.06.021.
14. Xie H., Gao F., Ju Y. Research and development of rock mechanics in deep ground engineering. Yanshilixue Yu Gongcheng Xuebao. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 2015;(34(11)):2161-2178. DOI: 10.13722/j.cnki.jrme.2015.1369.
15. Zhang Y., Deng J., Deng H., Ke B. Peridynamics simulation of rock fracturing under liquid carbon di-oxide blasting. International Journal of Damage Mechanics. 2019;(28(7)):1038–1052. DOI: 10.1177/1056789518807532.
16. Vidanovic N., Ognjanovic S., Ilincic N., Ilic N., Tokalic R. Application of unconventional methods of underground premises construction in coal mines. Technics Technologies Education Management. 2011;(6(4)):861-865.
17. Summers D.A. Water Jet Technology. Oxford: Alden Press; 1993. 630 p.
18. Brenner V. A., Zhabin A. B., Pushkarev A. E. et al. Prospects for development of hydro-jet technolo-gies in mining industry and underground construction. Mining Machines and Automation. 2002;(5):2-10. (In Russ.).
19. Ciccu R. Water jet in rock and mineral engineering. Department of Mining and Minerals Engineering University of Cagliari. Cagliari, Italy; 2019.
20. Jiang H., Du C., Liu S., Gao K. Numerical analysis on damage field of rock fragmentation with water jet. Zhongnan Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue Ban). Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology). 2015;(46(1)):287-294. DOI: 10.11817/j.issn.1672-7207.2015.01.039.
21. Feng Y.-C., Xu Y.-J., Zhao F.-G. Experimental study on the breaking of rock by ultra-high pressure water jetting. Gaoya Wuli Xuebao Chinese. Journal of High Pressure Physics. 2005;(19(1)):66–70.
22. Li G., Liao H., Huang Z., Shen Z. Rock damage mechanisms under ultra-high pressure water jet im-pact. Jixie Gongcheng Xuebao. Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 2009;(45(10)):284–293. DOI: 10.3901/JME.2009.10.284.
23. Gumennikov E. S. Hydraulic hammer facility. Innovative Patent No. 15996, Bulletin No. 7, July 15, 2005. (In Russ.).
24. Asanov A. A., Gumennikov E. S. Hydraulic hammer facility. Patent KG No. 2128, Bulletin No .2, 02.28.2019. (In Russ.).
25. Yunitsky A. E. The use of string transport system in mining industry. Proceedings of X Int. Conf. "Technology, equipment and resource base of mining enterprises of building materials industry." 2002. (In Russ.).
26. Mulukhov K. K. Materials handling machinery at US mining. Moscow: Nedra Publ.; 1981. (In Russ.).
27. Buyanov Yu. D., Barinova L. S., Butkevich G. R. String transporting system as the new kind of transport and prospects of its application and mining enterprises of the industry of construction materials. Mining Journal. 2002;(7):76–79. (In Russ.).
For citation: Asanov A.A., Gumennikov E.S. New Solutions for Mine Transport for the Transition to In-Line Mining of Minerals. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2019;4(4):262-272. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2019-4-262-272
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.