Application of geostatistical tools to assess geological uncertainty for Sinquyen Copper mine, Vietnam
About the AuthorsMAI Ngoc Luan
BUI Xuan Nam
1. Deutsch, C.V., & Journel, A.G. (1998). Geostatistical software library and user’s guide (GSLIB).
2. Dimitrakopoulos, R., Farrelly, C. & Godoy, M. (2002). Moving forward from traditional optimization: grade uncertainty and risk effects in open-pit design. Mining Technology, 111(1), 82-88.
3. Goovaerts, P. (1997). Geostatistics for natural resources evaluation. Oxford University Press, New York, NY.
4. Mai Ngoc Luan (2013). Research and application of geostatistical tools to model mineral deposits or surface mine planning and design. Master thesis, Hanoi University of Mining and Geology, Vietnam.
5. Mai Ngoc Luan, Bui Hoang Bac, Bui Xuan Nam (2013). Geostatistical approach to ore reserves estimation and 3D geological map for mineral deposits in Vietnam. Vietnam Mining Industry Journal, Issue No. 2/2013.
For citation: Luan M., Nam B. Application of geostatistical tools to assess geological uncertainty for Sinquyen Copper mine, Vietnam. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2016;(2):24-30. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2016-2-24-30
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.