About Relations between Natural Gas and Oil in Connection with Forecast of Their Reserves in Azerbaijan
About the AuthorA. A. Feizullaev
1. Kadirov F., Floyd M., Alizadeh A., Guliev I., Reilinger R., Kuleli S., King R., Nafi Toksoz M. Kinematics of the eastern Caucasus near Baku, Azerbaijan. Nat. Hazards. 2012;(3):1-10.
2. Feyzullayev A. A., Kadirov F. A., Kadyrov A. G. Tectono-Geophysical Model of the Southern Caspian in the Context of the Presence of Oil and Gas. Physics of the Solid Earth. 2016;52(6):913-923.
3. Feyzullayev A. A. Generation and phase state of hydrocarbons at great depths. In: 1st International Conference "Ultra deep hydrocarbon potential: future energy resources – reality and prediction". June, Baku, Azerbaijan. 2012. P. 32-34.
4. Rasheed R., Kulkarni A. Reserve Estimation Using Volumetric Method. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2016;3(10):1225-1229.
5. How much oil and gas in the Caspian? Biznesinfo.az. URL: http://www.biznesinfo.org/observer/dossier/params/ln/ru/article/94442/ (In Russ.)
6. The volume of oil and gas reserves of Azerbaijan has been announced. Gazeta Respublika = Newspaper Respublika. URL: http://www.vesti.az/ekonomika/ob_yavlen-ob_em-neftegazovykh-zapasov-azerbajdzhana351182 (In Russ.)
7. Guseynov E. Oil reserves in Azerbaijan amount to 15 bln barrels. 2007. URL: http://www.day.az/news/economy/95649.html [In Russ.]
8. Dikarev А. Strategy of Continental Shelf Energy Resources Development. Politiya. 2010;(1):60-73. (In Russ.)
9. Tyurin А. Status of oil and gas exploration in the Azerbaijani sector of Caspian Sea. URL: http://www.kavkazoved.info/news/2015/03/25/ (In Russ.)
10. Israfilbayova S. Azerbaijan reduces oil, natural gas production. AZERNEWS. 23 January 2018. URL: https://www.azernews.az/oil_and_gas/125939.html.
11. State Oil Company of Azerbaijan disclosed oil and gas reserves in the country. Praym = Prime. URL: https://news.rambler.ru/business/38820646 (In Russ.)
12. BP Statistical Review of World Energy. June 2014. 45 р.
13. BP Statistical Review of World Energy. June 2017. 66th edition. 49 p.
14. Shurupov S. V., Belousova А. S. Estimation of associated petroleum gas resources in oil production in Russia. Gazokhimiya = Gasgeochemistry. 2010. P. 70–74. (In Russ.}
15. Kaiser M. J. and Yunke Yu. Gulf Coast economic limits-1: Economic limits estimated for US Gulf Coastal fields. Oil and Gas Journal. 2010;108(20):47–54.
16. Maclay D. M., Shepard N. K., Zeringue B. A. Estimated Oil and Gas Reserves Gulf of Mexico. OCS Report BOEM 2013-01160. U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Ocean Energy Management Gulf of Mexico OCS Region. New Orleans; July 2013. 23 p. 17. Illik hesabat. SOCAR. Baku, Azerbaijan; 2017. 200 p.
For citation: Feizullaev A.A. About Relations between Natural Gas and Oil in Connection with Forecast of Their Reserves in Azerbaijan. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2020;5(4):288-296. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2020-4-288-296
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.