Optimization of calculation of parameter of the frequency model zonal destruction of rocks
An overview of the new, the most significant results in the field of mining research based on the use of non-Euclidean continuum model to describe the distribution of the stress field around the development of circular cross-section. The question of the accuracy of calculation of the parameters of the models constructed and compared with field experiments. Considered separately taken model parameter frequency zonal fracture rock mass around deep development of circular cross section. Selecting this option justified its prognostic significance for solving problems in the study of mining deposits. A comparative analysis of analytical and numerical determination of this parameter with the field data of two independent fields. The technique is described and sharing analytical and numerical approach, depending on the task on the test field.
About the AuthorsL. S. Ksendzenko
Associate Professor of the Department of algebra, geometry and analysis
A. S. Losev
1. Guzev M.A., Paroshin A.A. Neevklidova model' zonal'noy dezintegratsii gornyh porod vokrug podzemnoy vyrabotki. [UnEuclidean model of zonal disintegration of mountain breeds round the underground making] Prikladnaya mekhanika i tekhnicheskaya fizika, 2001, vol. 42, no. 1. pp. 147–156.
2. Qian Q.H., Zhou X.P. Non-Euclidean continuum model of the zonal disintegration of
3. surrounding rocks around a deep circular tunnel in a non-hydrostatic pressure state. Journal of Mining Science, 2011, no. 47(1), pp. 37–46. DOI:10.1134/S1062739147010059
4. Tsihu TS., Chzhu K., Ksi E. Vliyanie gorizontal'nyh napryazheniy na yavlenie zonal'noy dezintegratsii gornyh porod v massive s vyrabotkoy kruglogo secheniya. [Influence of horizontal tensions on the phenomenon of zonal disintegration of mountain breeds in an array with making of round section.] FTPRPI, 2012, no. 2, pp. 88–97.
5. Zhou X.P., Shou Y.D. Excavation induced zonal disintegration of the surrounding rock around a deep circular tunnel considering unloading effect. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 2013, no. 64, pp. 246–257. DOI:10.1016/
7. Zhou X.P., Song H.F., Qian Q.H. The effects of three-dimensional penny-shaped cracks of zonal disintegration of the surrounding rock masses around a deep circular tunnel. Acta Mechanica Solida Sinica, 2015, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 722-734. DOI:10.1016/S0894-9166(16)30012-X
8. Qian Q.H., Zhou X.P. Quantitative analysis of rockburst for surrounding rocks and zonal disintegration mechanism in deep tunnels. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2011, no. 3(1), pp. 1–9. DOI:10.3724/SP.J.1235.2011.00001
9. Ksendzenko L.S. Razrabotka metoda opredeleniya parametrov zonal'noy struktury razrusheniya sil'no szhatogo massiva vokrug podzemnyh vyrabotok. [Development of method of determination of parameters of zonal structure of destruction of the strongly compressed array round the underground making.] Vestnik Dal'nevostochnogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2011, no. 3/4(8/9), pp.144–166.
10. Ksendzenko L.S., Makarov V.V., Opanasyuk V.N., Golosov A.M. Zakonomernosti deformirovaniya i razrusheniya sil'no szhatyh gornyh porod i massivov: monografiya [The regularities deformation and destruction of highly compressed rock mass and arrays: a monograph]. – Vladivostok, DVFU, 2014. 219 p.
11. Makarov V.V., Guzev M.A., Odintsev V.N., Ksendzenko L.S. Periodical zonal character of damage near the openings in highly-stressed rock mass conditions. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2016, No. 8, pp. 164–169.
13. Li S., Wang H., Qian Q., Fan Q., Yuan L., Xue J., Zhang Q. In-situ monitoring of zonal disintegration of surrounding rock mass in deep mine roadways. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2008, vol. 27, No. 8, pp. 1545–1553. DOI:10.1155/2015/230126
For citation: Ksendzenko L.S., Losev A.S. Optimization of calculation of parameter of the frequency model zonal destruction of rocks. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2016;(2):43-49. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2016-2-43-49
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.