APPLICATION OF OPERATIONS RESEARCH IN OPEN PIT MINE PLANNING AND A CASE STUDY IN SINQUYEN COPPER DEPOSIT, VIETNAM
About the AuthorsN. L. Mai
Mai Ngoc Luan - PhD Candidate, Western Australian School of Mines
Topal Erkan - Western Australian School of Mines
Erten Oktay - Western Australian School of Mines
1. Caccetta, L., & Hill, S. P. (2003). An application of branch and cut to open pit mine scheduling. Journal of global optimization, 27(2-3), 349-365.
2. CPLEX, I. I. (2009). V12. 1: User’s Manual for CPLEX. International Business Machines Corporation, 46(53), 157.
3. Johnson, T. B. (1968). Optimum open pit mine production scheduling.
4. Mai, N. (2013). Research and application of geostatistical tools to model mineral deposits for surface mine planning and design Master thesis Hanoi University of Mining and Geology, Hanoi.
5. Mai, N., & Bui, X. N. (2016). Application of geostatistical tools to assess geological uncertainty for Sinquyen Copper mine, Vietnam. Mining Science and Technology, 2, 24-30.
6. Mai, N., & Vu, D. T. (2014). Long-Term Mine Planning Using Mixed Material Model of Cement-Limestone Quarry. Paper presented at the 3rd International Conference of Advances in Mining and Tunnelling, Hanoi, Vietnam
7. Newman, A. M., Rubio, E., Caro, R., Weintraub, A., & Eurek, K. (2010). A review of operations research in mine planning. Interfaces, 40(3), 222-245.
8. Ramazan, S., & Dimitrakopoulos, R. (2004). Recent applications of operations research and efficient MIP formulations in open pit mining. Society of Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration, Inc. Transactions, 316.
For citation: Mai N., Topal E., Erten O. APPLICATION OF OPERATIONS RESEARCH IN OPEN PIT MINE PLANNING AND A CASE STUDY IN SINQUYEN COPPER DEPOSIT, VIETNAM. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2016;(3):22-28. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2016-3-22-27
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.