DEVELOPMENT ADVANCED MANUFACTURING DEVELOPMENT PLAN TO IMPROVE THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CONDITION OF THE COMPANY NON-METALLIC BUILDING MATERIALS
Considers the current state of the industry of extraction and production of nonmetallic building materials, from which it was concluded that the consumption of non-metallic building materials grows every year. This is primarily due to increased volumes of construction. On the example of the company non-metallic building materials a study of the activities of the mining and processing of non-metallic building materials. When considering business enterprise, identified the major economic and financial problems of the enterprise. Based on the studied indicators, determined the profitability of products as very low, the turnover of working capital insufficient. To solve the main problems of the enterprises of the company non-metallic building materials offered the long-term production development plan, consisting of measures to reduce costs and improve production efficiency and raw material extraction. To determine the economic efficiency of each proposed project calculated a NPV (net present value) for each of the events. To determine the maximum effectiveness of proposed projects used the method of optimization of the selection of an investment project using linear programming. Defined restrictions on investment projects, which is the availability of own funds according to the years of project implementation. The following results are obtained: the company non-metallic building materials is capable of 1, 3 and 4 projects over the next 3 years. Due to the high level of expenses necessary to investment for the implementation of the second project the company should delay its implementation for 4 years. By operating according to this perspective industrial development plan, the plant will be able to improve its financial performance, reduce costs, and improve the economic efficiency of production. After four years, the company will have the ability to implement a project on reconstruction of the factory for washing and grinding of gravel, replacement of transmission units products. This method of determining the prospective development plan developed and applied on the example of "Tuchkovo building materials plant".
About the AuthorsN. V. Galieva
Nadegda V. Galieva - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of "State and municipal management industrial regions"
N. O. Parshin
1. Federal'naja sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki [Federal State Statistics Service] // Available at http://www.gks.ru.
2. Gribanov V.N., Gornostaeva E.Ju., Lukutcova N.P. Nerudnye stroitel'nye materialy. Dobycha i pererabotka: uchebno-spravochnoe posobie. [Nonmetallic building materials. Extraction and processing: teaching handbook.] – Bryansk: BGITA, 2012. – 171 p.: silt.
3. Oficial'nyj sajt kompanii PAO «Tuchkovskij KSM». // Available at http://www.t-ksm.ru.
4. Godovoj otchet za 2014 god PAO «Tuchkovskij KSM». [Annual Report 2014 PJSC "Tuchkovsky KSM"].
5. Godovoj otchet za 2015 god PAO «Tuchkovskij KSM». [Annual Report 2015 PJSC "Tuchkovsky KSM"].
6. Galieva N.V., Bagautdinov V.Sh., Korochkin G.V. Parshin N.O. Vozmozhnosti razvitija predprijatij otrasli nerudnyh stroitel'nyh materialov [Opportunities for development of the industry of non-metallic building materials] // GIAB – 2015. – No. 12. – Pp. 187-193.
7. Galiev Zh.K. Jekonomika predprijatija. Obshhij kurs s primerami iz gornoj promyshlennosti: Ucheb. [Enterprise economy. General course with examples from the mining industry: Proc.] – M.: Mining Book, 2009. – 304 p.
8. Galieva N.V. Informacionnye tehnologii v jekonomike gornogo predprijatija: Ucheb. posobie dlja vuzov. [Information technology in mining enterprise economy: Textbook. Manual for schools.] – М.: MSMU, 2012. – 125 p.
9. Staroverova G.S., Medvedev A.Ju., Sorokina I.V. Jekonomicheskaja ocenka investicij: ucheb. posobie. [Economic evaluation of investment: studies. allowance.] – М.: KNORUS, 2011. – 312 с.
10. Kas'enko T.G., Mahovikova G.A. Jekonomicheskaja ocenka investicij: Uchebnik i praktikum. Jurajt [Economic evaluation of investments: Tutorial and Workshop. Yurayt] – SPb, 2014. – 564 p.
11. Mossakovskij Ja.V. Jekonomika gornoj promyshlennosti: Ucheb. dlja vuzov [Economy Mining: Proc. for high schools] – 3rd ed. – M .: Mining Book, 2014. - 525 p .: silt.
12. Kossov V.V., Livshic V.N., Shahnazarov A.G. Metodicheskie rekomendacii po ocenke jeffektivnosti investicionnyh proektov. [Methodical recommendations according to efficiency of investment projects.] – M.: Economics, 2010. – 421 p.
13. Lukasevich I.Ja. Investicii. [Investments] – M .: INFRA-M, 2011. – 416 p.
14. Rimer M.I., Kasatov A.D. Jekonomicheskaja ocenka investicij. 2-e izd. [Economic evaluation of investments. 2nd ed.] // Under the general editorship. MI Riemer. – SPb.: Peter, 2010. – 416 p.
15. Vorob'eva I.M., Ponomarev A.M. Ocenka jeffektivnosti investicionnyh proektov [Evaluating the effectiveness of investment projects] // Young scientist. – 2015. – No. 10. – Pp. 5-9.
16. Dosuzheva E.E., Kirillov Ju.V. Osnovnye principy realizacii investicionnogo proekta [Basic principles of the implementation of the investment project] – Naukovedenie. – 2014. – № 1. – 310 p.
17. Andrea Caggesea. Testing financing constraints on firm investment using variable capital. Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Volume 15, Issue 11, 2015.
18. Ustinovichus L., Shevchenko G., Barvidas A., Ashikhmin I.V., Kochin D. Feasibility of verbal analysis application to solving the problems of investment in construction. Economic Modelling, Volume 55, 2016.
19. Balinski M.L. Integer Programming: Methods, Uses, Computations (in eng.) // Management Science. — 1965. — Vol. 12, no. 3. — P. 253-313.
20. Geoffrion A.M. Objective function approximations in mathematical programming, Math. Program., 13, 23–37, 1977.
21. Mandl C.W. A survey of mathematical optimization models and algorithms for design and extending irrigation and wastewater networks, Water Resour. Res., 17(4), 761–775, 1981
22. Taha H.A. Integer Programming: Theory, Applications and Computations, Academic, Orlando, Fla., 1975.
23. Dantzig G.В. On the Significance of Solving Linear Programming Problems with Some Integer Variables, Economet., 28, № 1, 30 (Jan. 1960).
24. Gass S.L. Recent Developments in Linear Programming, in: 1961. «Advances in Computers», Academic Press, Inc., NY
For citation: Galieva N.V., Parshin N.O. DEVELOPMENT ADVANCED MANUFACTURING DEVELOPMENT PLAN TO IMPROVE THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CONDITION OF THE COMPANY NON-METALLIC BUILDING MATERIALS. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2016;(3):45-54. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2016-3-45-52
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.