RESEARCH OF PROCESS OF DEFORMATION OF PREBOARD OF ARRAY OF KACHARSKIY QUARRY ON BASIS OF INTRODUCTION INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Purpose. Research of stability of preboard arrays of kacharskiy quarry, build heterogeneous, stratified, rocky and strongly cracked mountain breeds by development and perfection of methodology of realization of instrumental surveyor supervisions for prevention of dangerous deformations and providing of safety at the conduct of mountain works.
Methodology. The system of the geotechnical monitoring of the state of mountain range is worked out on the basis of introduction of NT with the use of satellite methods of determination of coordinates of hard points, measuring of size of deformations high-fidelity тахеометром on stationary prisms in combination with laser geoscanner of deformation area with creation 3 D of model of array.
Findigs. The considerable decline of durable properties of mountain breeds composing a preboard array is set, weakening of their structural connections with increase of humidity of breeds and their cracking. Forming of landslide prism in these the terms contingently the loss of stability of separate pedigree prisms contoured from one side the surface of slope, and from other - by one or a few surfaces of weakening (by the contacts of breeds). The conducted complex supervisions allowed to define speed of deformation and educe the contours of landslide prism. Speed of deformation of landslide in winter time was made by a 12-14 mm in twenty-four hours, a maximal value attained in a spring period and made a 19 mm in twenty-four hours.
Originality. A scientific novelty of an offer in-process method is the complex instrumental watching the state of mountain range with the use of high-fidelity laser devices and satellite systems with a construction 3 D of model of array.
Practical value. Perfection of methodology of the instrumental watching stability of preboard and dump arrays on the basis of complex combination of the high-fidelity measuring with the use of tacheometer of TA1201 and laser scintiscanner of HDS 8800, that allows to define speed of deformation, educe the borders of landslide prism and create the model of the deformed area for development of antilandslide events with the purpose of increase of stability of mountain range.
About the AuthorsE. N. Khmyrova
Candidate of technical Sciences ,associate Professor
Republic of Kazakhstan, 100020, Karaganda city, Pavluchenko street, 26
O. G. Bessimbaeva
Candidate of technical Sciences, associate Professor
Republic of Kazakhstan, 100024, Karaganda, Republic Ave 18,apt 155
E. A. Oleinikova
master of technical Sciences, Senior lecturer
Republic of Kazakhstan, 101201, Saran, St., 57
E. A. Tokkujin
Master of technical Sciences, senior specialist, mining engineer-surveyor
Republic of Kazakhstan, 110001, Kostanay, Naberezhnaya St., building 143,room 12
1. Akdag, S., Basarir, H., Karpuz, C., Ozyurt, M. Stability analysis and optimized slope angle for the iron ore open-pit mine (2015) Proceedings of the 24th International Mining Congress of Turkey, IMCET 2015, pp. 606-611. Cited 1 time.
2. Allasia, P., Giordan, D., Lollino, G., Cravero, M., Iabichino, G., Bianchi, N.W., Monticelli, F. Monitoring and computations on a landslide in an open pit mine. 43rd U.S. Rock Mechanics Symposium and 4th U.S.-Canada Rock Mechanics Symposium, 2010.
3. Bednarczyk, Z. Slope instabilities in Polish open-pit mines (2016) Landslides and Engineered Slopes. Experience, Theory and Practice, 2, pp. 371-379.
4. Bieniawski, Z.T. Engineering classification of jointed rock masses. Civ Eng S Afr, 1973, № 15 (12), pp. 335-343.
5. Bieniawski, Z.T. Engineering rock mass classifications: a complete manual for engineers and geologists in mining, civil, and petroleum engineering. 1989 Engineering rock mass classifications: a complete manual for engineers and geologists in mining, civil, and petroleum engineering, 1989. 264 p.
6. Bo, L., Peng, Z., Jianwei, Z. Analysis on slope stability of open pit coal mine based on grey support vector machine (2016) International Journal of Smart Home, 10 (9), pp. 169- 178. DOI: 10.14257/ijsh.2016.10.9.16
7. Cammack, R. Developing an engineering geological model in the fractured and brecciated rocks of a copper porphyry deposit (2016) Geological Society Engineering Geology Special Publication, 27 (1), pp. 93-100. Cited 1 time. DOI: 10.1144/EGSP27.8
8. Cao, H., Hu, J.J., Wu, P. The analysis of slope stability and optimized slope angle for the open-pit mining of a porphyry copper mine. Transit Development in Rock Mechanics- Recognition, Thinking and Innovation - Proceedings of the 3rd ISRM Young Scholars Symposium on Rock Mechanics, 2014, pp. 469-473.
9. Cao, L., Qi, L., Wang, D., Li, Y., Song, Z. Stability research of combination slope with fault in open-pit mine (2016) Liaoning Gongcheng Jishu Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue Ban)/Journal of Liaoning Technical University (Natural Science Edition), 35 (8), pp. 804- 809. DOI: 10.11956/j.issn.1008-0562.2016.08.004
10. Cao, L., Wang, M., Wang, D., Song, Z. Slip mode and stability of anti-dip stratified slope of open pit mine (2015) Liaoning Gongcheng Jishu Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue Ban)/Journal of Liaoning Technical University (Natural Science Edition), 34 (2), pp. 170- 174. Cited 1 time. DOI: 10.11956/j.issn.1008-0562.2015.02.006
11. Capdeville-Pérez, F. Building a rock mass model for a large open pit. 49th US Rock Mechanics / Geomechanics Symposium 2015, 2015, №4, pp. 2556-2564.
12. Contreras, L.F. An economic risk evaluation approach for pit slope optimization (2015) Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 115 (7), pp. 607-622. DOI: 10.17159/2411-9717/2015/v115n7a7
13. Cui, T., Ma, Y., Wang, L. Simulation of earthquake stability for open-pit coal mine slope and treatment research (2016) Yingyong Lixue Xuebao/Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 33 (2), pp. 339-344. DOI: 10.11776/cjam.33.02.B158
14. Ding, X.-P., Wang, Z.-W., Li, W. Dynamic process and typical deformation-failure mechanism of mining slope Meitan Xuebao/Journal of the China Coal Society, 2016, 41 (10), pp. 2606-2611. DOI: 10.13225/j.cnki.jccs.2015.1991
15. Duran, F.I., Diederichs, M.S., Hutchinson, D.J. A numerical analysis of stress path and rock mass damage in open pit rock slopes. 48th US Rock Mechanics / Geomechanics Symposium 2014, 2014, № 3, pp. 1750-1758.
16. Eivazy, H., Esmaieli, K., Jean, R., Albor, F. Application of 3D geotechnical block models in design of open pit mines - A case study at mont wright open pit mine. Application of Computers and Operations Research in the Mineral Industry - Proceedings of the 37th International Symposium, APCOM 2015, 2015, pp. 401-410.
17. Gadri, L., Hadji, R., Zahri, F., Benghazi, Z., Boumezbeur, A., Laid, B.M., Raїs, K. The quarries edges stability in opencast mines: a case study of the Jebel Onk phosphate mine, NE Algeria Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 2015, №8 (11), pp. 8987-8997. DOI: 10.1007/s12517-015-1887-3
18. González-Nicieza, C., Álvarez-Fernández, M.I., Mora, O., Amor-Herrera, E. Back analysis and radar interferometry monitoring in a large open pit slope. Rock Engineering and Rock Mechanics: Structures in and on Rock Masses - Proceedings of EUROCK 2014,2014, ISRM European Regional Symposium, pp. 925-930.
19. Han, G., Cui, T., Ma, Y., Wang, L. Research on the phenomenon and failure process simulation of open-pit slope in coal spontaneous combustion (2016) Yingyong Lixue Xuebao/Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 33 (3), pp. 535-540. DOI: 10.11776/cjam.33.03.B004
20. Hu, J.J., Yu, B., Zheng, L., Wu, P. Technology for reducing boulder yield of blasting in fracture developed rock of an open-pit mine. Transit Development in Rock Mechanics- Recognition, Thinking and Innovation - Proceedings of the 3rd ISRM Young Scholars Symposium on Rock Mechanics, 2014, pp. 635-638.
21. Jhanwar, J.C. A classification system for the slope stability assessment of opencast coal mines in central India. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2012. № 45 (4), pp. 631-637. DOI: 10.1007/s00603-012-0223-4
22. Laubscher, D.H. Geomechanics classification of jointed rock masses - mining applications. Transactions of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, Section A: Mining Technology, (1977), № 86, pp. a1-a8.
23. Li, W.-X., Qi, D.-L., Zheng, S.-F., Ren, J.-C., Li, J.-F., Yin, X. Fuzzy mathematics model and its numerical method of stability analysis on rock slope of opencast metal mine (2015) Applied Mathematical Modelling, 39 (7), pp. 1784-1793. Cited 4 times. DOI: 10.1016/j.apm.2014.10.006
24. Madowe, A. Design and implementation of steeper slope angles on a kimberlite open pit diamond operation-A practical approach (2016) Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 116 (8), pp. 723-730. DOI: 10.17159/2411-9717/2016/v116n8a3
25. Maihemuti, B., Wang, E., Hudan, T., Xu, Q. Numerical simulation analysis of reservoir bank fractured rock-slope deformation and failure processes (2016) International Journal of Geomechanics, 16 (2), art. no. 04015058. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)GM.1943-5622.0000533
26. Nie, L., Li, Z., Lv, Y., Wang, H. A new prediction model for rock slope failure time: a case study in West Open-Pit mine, Fushun, China (2016) Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, pp. 1-14. Article in Press. DOI: 10.1007/s10064-016-0900-8
27. Peng, C., Guo, Q.S., Zhang, Z.C., Zhao, L., Yan, Z.X. Study on ultimate slope angle optimization and stability analysis of slopes in an open-pit mine Transit Development in Rock Mechanics-Recognition, Thinking and Innovation - Proceedings of the 3rd ISRM Young Scholars Symposium on Rock Mechanics, 2014, pp. 435-438.
28. Rakishev, B.R., Seituly, K., Kovrov, O.S. Physical modeling geomechanical stability of open-cast slopes and internal overburden dumps (2015) Legislation, Technology and Practice of Mine Land Reclamation - Proceedings of the Beijing International Symposium Land Reclamation and Ecological Restoration, LRER 2014, pp. 583-588.
29. Ren, G.-F., Fang, X.-K. Study on the law of mining damage with the combination of underground mining and open-pit mining. 4th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, iCBBE 2010, 2010,art. no. 5516877. DOI: 10.1109/ICBBE.2010.5516877
30. Salvoni, M., Dight, P.M. Rock damage assessment in a large unstable slope from microseismic monitoring - MMG Century mine (Queensland, Australia) case study (2016) Engineering Geology, 210, pp. 45-56. DOI: 10.1016/j.enggeo.2016.06.002
31. Sasaoka, T., Shimada, H., Matsui, K., Takamoto, H. Geotechnical considerations in highwall mining applications in Indonesia. Proceedings - 29th International Conference on Ground Control in Mining, ICGCM, 2010, pp. 312-317.
32. Stead, D. The Influence of Shales on Slope Instability (2016) Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 49 (2), pp. 635-651. DOI: 10.1007/s00603-015-0865-0
33. Tamburini, A., Martelli, D.C.G., Alberto, W., Villa, F. Geomechanical rock mass characterization with Terrestrial Laser Scanning and UAV. 49th US Rock Mechanics / Geomechanics Symposium 2015, 2015,№3, pp. 1813-1819.
34. Tan, W., Kulatilake, P.H.S.W., Sun, H., Sun, Z. Effect of faults on in-situ stress state in an open-pit mine Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2014, №19 (Z1), pp. 9597-9629.
35. Wen, L., Li, X., Su, W. Study of physico-mechanical characteristics of slope hard rocks of metal mine influenced by freeze-thaw cycles (2015) Caikuang yu Anquan Gongcheng Xuebao/Journal of Mining and Safety Engineering, 32 (4), pp. 689-696. DOI: 10.13545/j.cnki.jmse.2015.04.027
36. Wines, D. A comparison of slope stability analyses in two and three dimensions (2016) Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 116 (5), pp. 399-406. DOI: 10.17159/2411-9717/2016/v116n5a5
37. Xu, G., Xiong, D., Duan, Y., Cao, X. Open pit slope deformation monitoring by fiber Bragg grating sensors (2015) Optical Engineering, 54 (1), art. no. 011003. DOI: 10.1117/1.OE.54.1.011003
38. Zhong, W., Wang, X., Liu, L., Zhao, K., Tan, Z. Rock mass structures and weathering characterization of weathered slope in an open-pit mine (2015) Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 20 (13), pp. 5223-5234.
39. Besimbaeva O.G. Analiz tochnosti instrumental'nyh nabljudenij [Analysis of the accuracy of instrumental observations] / [Besimbaeva O.G., Hmyrova E.N., Besimbaev N.G.] // Journal Proceedings of the universities "Geodesy and aerial photography." – Moskva, 2014. – No. 4. – Pp. 15-20.
40. Besimbaeva O.G. Reshenie gorno-geometricheskih zadach s ispol'zovaniem programm 3D modelirovanija na mestorozhdenijah Kazahstana [Solution mining and geometrical problems using 3D modeling programs in the fields of Kazakhstan] / [Besimbaeva O.G., Hmyrova E.N., Olejnikova E.A., et al.] // XI Int. Scien.Congress:. "Interexpo Geo- Siberia." – Novosibirsk, 2015. – Sat. materials T2. – Pp. 175-180.
41. Instrukcija po nabljudenijam za deformacijami bortov, otkosov ustupov i otvalov na kar'erah i razrabotke meroprijatij po obespecheniju ih ustojchivosti. [Instructions on observations over deformations boards, benches and slopes of dumps in the quarries and the development of measures to ensure their sustainability.] – St. Petersburg, VNIMI, 1998.
42. Nizametdinov F.K. Sostojanie i perspektivy razvitija geometricheskogo obespechenija otkrytyh gornyh rabot [Status and prospects of development of geometric software open pit mining] / [Hmyrova EN, Ozhigin SG Nizametdinov FK, et al.] // XV Int. ISM Congress (Deutscher Markscheider-Verein e.V.-DMV – Aachen, 2013. – Sat. materials – Pp.338-349.
For citation: Khmyrova E.N., Bessimbaeva O.G., Oleinikova E.A., Tokkujin E.A. RESEARCH OF PROCESS OF DEFORMATION OF PREBOARD OF ARRAY OF KACHARSKIY QUARRY ON BASIS OF INTRODUCTION INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2016;(4):10-23. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2016-4-10-20
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.