Analysis of electrical safety conditions in system TN
Examined various cases of human touch to emergency equipment in the mains voltage up to 1 kV at different types of grounding system TN. In analyzing the various cases derived the analytical contact voltage relations depending on various parameters of the electrical network. For different cases of human touch in the TN system are reviewed transitional processes.
About the AuthorsA. V. Lyahomsky
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Head of Department of "Power engineering and energy efficiency of the mining industry"
Russia, 119049, Moscow, Leninsky Prospect, 6, office 331
G. M. Petrov
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor of Department of "Power engineering and energy efficiency of the mining industry"
Russia, 115408, Moscow, Borisov ponds st., 48, k. 1, Apt. 158
A. G. Kutepov
Senior Lecturer of Department of "Power engineering and energy efficiency of the mining industry"
Russia, 117312, Moscow, Prospekt 60-letiya Oktyabrya st., 11, Apt. 717
1. Pravila ustroystva elektroustanovok. Sed'moye izdaniye [Rules for Electrical Installations. Seventh Edition]. – M.: ZAO "Energoservis", 2002.
2. Elektrifikatsiya gornogo proizvodstva: Uchebnik dlya vuzov: V 2 t. [Electrification of mining: A Textbook for universities: In 2 t.] / Ed. Puchkov L. A. and Pivnyak G. G. – M.: Publishing house of the Moscow State Mining University, 2007. – 1105 p.
3. Manoylov V.E. Osnovy elektrobezopasnosti [Fundamentals of electrical safety]. – L.: Energoatomizdat, 1991. – 480 p.
4. Dolin P.A. Osnovy tekhniki bezopasnosti v elektroustanovkakh [Basics of safety in electrical installations]. - M.: Energoatomizdat, 1984. - 448 p.
5. Rappaport, E. Does grounding make a system safe?: analyzing the factors that contribute to electrical safety. IEEE Industry Applications Magazine. Volume 21, Issue 3, 1 May 2015, Article number 7047742, pp. 48-57.
6. Freshi, F., Mitolo, M., Tommasini, R. Electrical model of building structures under ground-fault conditions. Part I. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. Vol. 2015, 2015, Article number 07283608.
7. Barrett, M., O'Connell, K., Sung, C. Electrical safety and touch voltage de-sign. Building Services Engineering Research and Technology. Volume 31, Issue 4, November 2010, pp. 325-340.
8. Oslon, A.B., Kostruba, S.I. A model of the grounding device of an electrical installations in nonuniform ground. Elektrichestvo. Issue 1, 2005, pp. 15-18.
9. Yong, J., Li, L., Wang, X., Zeng, L., Xu, X. Theoretical analysis on the protections properties against electric shock of low voltage DC distribution system with different grounding types. Chongqing Daxue Xuebao/Journal of Chongqing University. Volume 36, Issue 11, November 2013, pp. 21-26.
10. Parise, G., Mitolo, M. A novel approach to the electrical safety of low-voltage installations: The TN-Island grounding system. European Transactions on Electrical Power. Volume 22, Issue 5, July 2012, pp. 616-626.
11. Federal'nyy zakon № 116-FZ ot 15.03.2013 g. "O promyshlennoy bezopasnosti opasnykh proizvodstvennykh ob"yektov" [Federal Law No. 116-FZ of 03.15.2013 "On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities"], 2013.
12. Federal'nyye normy i pravila v oblasti promyshlennoy bezopasnosti "Pravila bezopasnosti pri vedenii gornykh rabot i pererabotke tverdykh poleznykh iskopayemykh" [The federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety "Rules of safety at mining and processing of solid minerals"], 2014.
13. Petrov G.M., Kutepov A.G., Sarkisyan R.M. Analiz zazemlyayushchey sistemy v elektricheskoy seti s glukhozazemlennoy neytral'yu istochnika pitaniya [Analysis of the grounding system in an electric network with earthed neutral power supply]. // Mining informational and analytical bulletin, No. 6. - M.: Publishing House "Book Mountain", 2012. pp. 270 - 275.
14. Kutepov A.G., Petrov G.M. Issledovaniye zazemlyayushchey seti mashin i oborudovaniya gornoy promyshlennosti [Research grounding network of machines and equipment in mining]. // Scientific Herald of Moscow State Mining University, № 5, 2012. pp. 50-58.
15. Petrov G.M., Kutepov A.G. Analiz sistemy zazemleniya TN pri ekspluatatsii elektricheskikh setey obogatitel'nykh fabric [Analysis of the earthing system TN when operating of electric networks of processing plants] // Mining informational and analytical bulletin, № 6. - M.: Publishing House "Book Mountain", 2015, pp. 272- 281.
16. Nayfel'd M.R. Zazemleniye, zashchitnyye mery elektrobezopasnosti [Grounding, electrical safety protective measures]. – M.: Energia, 1971. – 312 p.
For citation: Lyahomsky A.V., Petrov G.M., Kutepov A.G. Analysis of electrical safety conditions in system TN. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2016;(4):40-49. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2016-4-40-47
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.