DEPENDENCE OF THE ZONE DESTRUCTION THE MASSIVE AROUND MINE WORKINGS FROM THE LIMIT STRENGTH OF THE BREED
In the real work the problem of zonal disintegration of rocks around deep underground workings is considered. The review of new works of foreign scientists in the field is provided. Their main results are reflected, the used methods and approaches are described. In the work the task about distribution of the field of tension around development of round section, in the conditions of an incompressibility and hydrostatic character of a loading on infinity is considered. To be carried out the statistical assessment of a significance of earlier received analytical dependence, the linear look, an arrangement of the middle of the feed zone of destruction measured in the relative to the radius of developments units from ultimate strength of breed on an axial compression. The alternate is constructed statistically the reasonable model of a non-linear look describing dependence of the considered parameters. The comparative analysis with earlier obtained results and the experimental datas is carried out. Statistical significance of non-linear dependence of an arrangement of the feed zone of destruction, from ultimate strength of breed, its convergence with natural data and advantage before dependence of the linear look is shown.
About the AuthorA. S. Losev
Associate Professor, Senior Researcher, Cand. Sci. (Phys.-Math.)
7 Radio st., Vladivostok, Russian Federation
1. Chen X.G.，Zhang Q.Y. Mechanism analysis of phenomenon of zonal disintegration in deep tunnel model test under high geostress. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2011, vol.32, no. 1, pp. 84–90.
2. Qian Q.H., Zhou X.P. Non-Euclidean continuum model of the zonal disintegration of surrounding rocks around a deep circular tunnel in a non-hydrostatic pressure state. Journal of Mining Science, 2011, no. 47(1), pp. 37–46.
3. Qian Q.H., Zhou X.P. Quantitative analysis of rockburst for surrounding rocks and zonal disintegration mechanism in deep tunnels. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2011, no. 3(1), pp. 1–9.
4. Tan Y.L., Ning J.G., Li H.T. In situ explorations on zonal disintegration of roof strata in deep coal mines. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2012, vol. 49, no. 1, pp.113–124.
5. Zhou X.P., Shou Y.D. Excavation induced zonal disintegration of the surrounding rock around a deep circular tunnel considering unloading effect. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 2013, no. 64, pp. 246– 257.
6. Wang X., Pan Y., Zhang Z.. A Spatial Strain Localization Mechanism of Zonal Disintegration through Numerical Simulation. Journal of Mining Science, 2013, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 357–367
7. Zhou X.P., Song H.F., Qian Q.H. The effects of three-dimensional pennyshaped cracks of zonal disintegration of the surrounding rock masses around a deep circular tunnel. Acta Mechanica Solida Sinica, 2015, vol. 28, no. 6, pp.722- 734.
8. Odincev V.N. Otryvnoe razrushenie massiva skal'nyh gornyh porod. [Detachable destruction of an array of rocky rocks]. M.: IPKON RAN, 1996. 166 p.
9. 9 .Makarov P.V. Ob ierarhicheskoj prirode deformacii i razrusheniya tverdyh tel i sred. [On the hierarchical nature of deformation and destruction of solids and media] Fiz. mezomekh, 2004, T. 7, no. 4, pp. 25-34.
10. Guzev M.A., Makarov V.V. Deformirovanie i razrushenie sil'no szhatyh gornyh porod vokrug vyrabotok.[Deformation and destruction of highly compressed rocks around the excavations] Vladivostok : Dal'nauka, 2007. 232 p.
11. Zonal'naya dezintegraciya gornyh porod i ustojchivost' podzemnyh vyrabotok. [Zonal disintegration of rocks and stability of underground workings] / [V.N. Oparin i dr.]; otv. Red. M.A. Guzev; Ros. akad. nauk, Sib. otd-nie, In-t gornogo dela. Novosibirsk: Izd-vo SO RAN, 2008, 278 p.
12. Ksendzenko L.S., Makarov V.V., Opanasyuk N.A., Golosov A.M. Zakonomernosti deformirovaniya i razrusheniya sil'no szhatyh gornyh porod i massivov: monografiya. [Regularities of deformation and destruction of highly compressed rocks and massifs: monograph] Inzhenernaya shkola DVFU. Vladivostok: Dal'nevost. feder. un-t, 2014, 192 p.
13. Losev A.S. Statisticheskaya ocenka parametra periodichnosti modeli zonal'noj dezintegracii gornyh porod. [Statistical estimation of the periodicity parameter of the model of the zone disintegration of rocks] Byulleten' nauki i praktiki, 2017, no.7 (20), pp. 78-82.
14. Chen J.G., Zhou T.T., Zhang Y.X. Shock failure mechanism of zonal disintegration within surrounding rock in deep chamber. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2011, no. 32(9), pp. 2629-2634.
15. Gu X.B., Bi J., Xu M. Zonal disintegration mechanism of isotropic rock masses around a deep spherical tunnel. J. Cent. South Univ, 2015, no. 22, pp. 4074−4082.
16. Zuo Y.J., Ma C.D., Zhu W.C., Li S.C., Gong F.Q., Chen C.C. Model test study of mechanism of layered fracture within surrounding rock of tunnels in deep stratum tunneling under dynamic disturbance. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2011, vol.32, no.10, pp.2929－2938.
17. Guzev M.A., Paroshin A.A. Neevklidova model' zonal'noy dezintegratsii gornyh porod vokrug podzemnoy vyrabotki. [UnEuclidean model of zonal disintegration of mountain breeds round the underground making] Prikladnaya mekhanika i tekhnicheskaya fizika, 2001, vol. 42, no. 1. pp. 147–156.
18. Ksendzenko L.S., Losev A.S. Optimizatsiya vychisleniya parametra periodichnosti modeli zonal'nogo razrusheniya massiva gornyh porod. gornye nauki i tekhnologii. [Optimization of calculation of parameter of the frequency model zonal destruction of rocks] // Mining science and technology, 2016, no. (2), pp. 43-49.
19. Ksendzenko L.S. Razrabotka metoda opredeleniya parametrov zonal'noy struktury razrusheniya sil'no szhatogo massiva vokrug podzemnyh vyrabotok. [Development of method of determination of parameters of zonal structure of destruction of the strongly compressed array round the underground making.] Vestnik Dal'nevostochnogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2011, no. 3/4(8/9), pp.144–166.
20. Kuznetsova O.S., Tindova M.G. Ehkonometrika: uchebnoe posobie [Econometrics: manual]. Saratov, CSEHI REHU im. G.V. Plekhanova, 2015. 108 p.
For citation: Losev A.S. DEPENDENCE OF THE ZONE DESTRUCTION THE MASSIVE AROUND MINE WORKINGS FROM THE LIMIT STRENGTH OF THE BREED. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2017;(2):43-49. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2017-2-43-47
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.