DETERMINING THE FORCES OF INTERACTION OF MAIN GEOKHODS SYSTEMS WITH GEO-ENVIRONMENT AND WITH EACH OTHER
The processes occurring during the geodetic excavation of underground excavations are characterized by the interaction of the elements of the geokhod with each other and with the geo-environment. The interaction process can be investigated in mathematical modeling, solving the problems of justifying the parameters of the drives and interacting forces, ensuring sufficient strength of the machine elements and the bearing capacity of the contour array. The proposed block-modular principles of constructing a mathematical model allow solving particular problems of the system and its individual elements. From the solution of particular problems, it is now necessary to proceed to the solution of the generalized model, using equivalent loads and reduced total moments (forces). The construction of a generalized model requires a number of assumptions, but its solution will reveal the interaction between the elements of the geokhod and the geo-environment, which is very relevant.
As an example, the solution of a particular problem is given-the determination of the value of the forces arising from the interaction of the blade of an external engine with the medium.
A list of assumptions is formulated that allow us to describe a general mathematical model of the interaction between the geo-environment and the geokhod, as well as the processes occurring during geodetic excavation of mine workings.
About the AuthorsV. Yu. Beglyakov
Dr. Sci. (Tech.), associate professor,
652050, Yurga, Leningradskaya str., 26
V. V. Aksenov
Dr. Sci. (Tech.), Professor,
650000, Kemerovo, ave. Sovetski, 18
I. K. Kostinets
principal, 652644, Kemerovo Region, Belovo, town of. Inskoy, st. Ilyich, 32a
A. A. Khoreshok
Dr. Sci. (Tech.), Professor,
650000, Kemerovo, Vesennyaya Str., 28
1. Begljakov V.Ju., Aksenov V.V. Poverhnost' zaboja pri prohodke gornoj vyrabotki geohodom: monografija [A surface of the face during the mining of the mine by the geokhod: a monograph]. V.Ju. Begljakov, V.V. Aksenov. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG Heinrich-Böcking-Str. 6-8, 66121 Saarbrücken, Germany, 2012, 139 p.
2. Sadovets V.Yu., Beglyakov V.Yu. Efremenkov A.B. 2015 Simulation of geokhod movement with blade actuator. Applied Mechanics and Materials 770, pp. 384-390
3. Aksenov V.V., Beglyakov V.Y., Kazantsev A.A., Doroshenko I.V. Development of Requirements for a Basic Standardized Mathematical Model of Geokhod. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publishing, 2016, vol. 127, no. 1, pp. 012031.
4. Aksenov V.V., Beglyakov V.Y., Kazantsev A.A., Saprykin A.S. Substantiating Ways of Load Application When Modeling Interaction of a Multiincisal Mining Machine Actuator With Rocks. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publishing, 2016, vol. 127, no. 1, pp. 012032.
5. Broere W., Faassen T.F., Arends G., van Tol A.F. Modelling the boring of curves in (very) soft soils during microtunnelling. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2007, 22 (5-6), pp. 600-609. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2007.06.002.
6. Deng K., Li Y., Yin Z. Thrust distribution characteristics of thrust systems of shield machines based on spatial force ellipse model in mixed ground. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2016, 30 (1), pp. 279-286. DOI: 10.1007/s12206-015-1231-6.
7. Deng K., Zhang X., Yang J., Wang H. Deformation characteristics under variable stiffness for the propelling mechanism of EPB shield machines in mixed ground. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2014, 28 (9), pp. 3679- 3685. DOI: 10.1007/s12206-014-0829-4.
8. Festa D., Broere W., Bosch J.W. An investigation into the forces acting on a TBM during driving - Mining the TBM logged data. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2012, 32, pp. 143-157. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2012.06.006.
9. Huayong Y., Hu S., Guofang G., Guoliang H. Electro-hydraulic proportional control of thrust system for shield tunneling machine. Automation in Construction, 2009, 18 (7), pp. 950-956. DOI: 10.1016/j.autcon.2009.04.005.
10. Kongshu D., Xiaoqiang T., Liping W., Xu C. Force transmission characteristics for the non-equidistant arrangement thrust systems of shield tunneling machines. Automation in Construction, 2011, 20 (5), pp. 588-595. DOI: 10.1016/j.autcon.2010.11.025.
11. Peck R.B. Deep excavations and tunneling in soft ground. Proc. of the 7th Int. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 1969, pp. 225-290.
12. Shangguan Z., Li S., Luan M. Determining optimal thrust force of EPB shield machine by analytical solution. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2009, 14 H.
13. Sugimoto M., Sramoon A., Konishi S., Sato Y. Simulation of shield tunneling behavior along a curved alignment in a multilayered ground. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2007, 133 (6), pp. 684-694. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2007)133:6(684).
14. Vu M.N., Broere W., Bosch J. Effects of cover depth on ground movements induced by shallow tunnelling. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2015, 50, pp. 499-506. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2015.09.006.
15. Wang L., Gong G., Shi H., Yang H. Modeling and analysis of thrust force for EPB shield tunneling machine. Automation in Construction, 2012, 27, pp. 138- 146. DOI: 10.1016/j.autcon.2012.02.004.
For citation: Beglyakov V.Y., Aksenov V.V., Kostinets I.K., Khoreshok A.A. DETERMINING THE FORCES OF INTERACTION OF MAIN GEOKHODS SYSTEMS WITH GEO-ENVIRONMENT AND WITH EACH OTHER. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2017;(4):23-30. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2017-4-23-28
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.