THE CALCULATION OF MULTILAYER LINING OF TUNNELS, CONSTRUCTED IN A TECHNOLOGICALLY DIVERSE OF MASSIF SOIL
Addressing urban transport is a very timely matter, especially in the capital Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In order to solve this problem, a solution has been proposed for the construction of overhead tram and subway lines. In fact, when constructing subway lines through historical sites, high population density, many surface structures, etc., the method of open construction is not feasible, it is necessary to use the method Underground construction. These areas are often weak soil, the physical parameters of the soil detrimental to the tunnel construction work; Such as small stickiness, small internal friction angle, high porosity, high permeability coefficient, high water saturation, short shear strength etc. These factors create complex geological conditions in Construction tunnel. With that in mind, the calculation of the selection of the tunnel casing structure is necessary, which is timely.
This paper provides a solution to the problem of stress state of multilayer lining supporting the tunnel of circular cross-section, constructed in a technologically heterogeneous array. The tunnel lining and surrounding soil mass are considered as elements of a united deformable system.
About the AuthorsPhong Nguyen Duyen
Cand. Sci. (Tech.),
No.18, Pho Vien Street, Duc Thang Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi,
Thanh Dang Trung
Scientific Dr. Sci. (Tech.),
No.18, Pho Vien Street, Duc Thang Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Thang Pham Duc
Leninskiy prosp 4, Moscow, 119049
Kien Ta Van
Cand. Sci. (Tech.)
1. Baklashov I.V, Bartlett B.A. Mechanics of underground structures and construction of supports. Moscow, Nedra, 1984, 324 p.
2. Bulychev NS, 1994. The mechanics of Underground structures. Moscow, Nedra, 382 p.
3. Nguyen Duyen Phong, 2016. Designing of lining tunnels tunnels subway Ho Chi Minh City based on the study of the equilibrium state of the system "supportarray." Mining information and analytical bulletin, no. 3, pp. 45-54.
4. Bulychev N.S., Fotieva N.N., Streltsov E.V. Designing and calculation of the support of capital workings. Moscow, Nedra, 1986, 288 p.
5. Nguyen Duyen PhongDetermination of the stressed state of the tunnels of the Ho Chi Minh City subway on the basis of the solution of the elastic-plastic problem of mechanics of a deformable solid. Mountain information and analytical bulletin, 2016, no. 3, 16 p.
6. Pankratenko A.N, Nguyen Duyen Phong., Sammal A.S., Nguyen Xuan Man, 2016. Study of the calculation of multilayered support of tunnels constructed in a technologically heterogeneous rock mass. Mining information and analytical bulletin, 2016, no. 4, 12 p.
7. Nguyen Duyen Phong. Elastic-plastic model of the massif, which takes into account the change in the strength of the rock in the formation of workings for calculating the fastenings of the subway under difficult mining and geological conditions. Mining information and analytical bulletin, 2016, no. 6, pp. 241-250.
8. Alexandr A. Pankratenko, Nguyen Quang Huy, Nguyen Duyen Phong, Andrey S. Samal, Abdrahman B. Begalinov, Dikhan B. Amantolov Influence of pipe ramming on stress state of surrounding soil and nearby tunnel lining. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2016, 843, pp. 81-86.
9. Zheng-Rong H., Wei Z., Jing-Hua L., Jian L., & Rui J., Three dimensional numerical modelling of shield tunnel lining. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2006, 434 p.
10. Tran Tuan Minh, Nguyen Duyen Phong. Research on determination of optimal distance between two unsupported tunnels when consideration to shape changes. French Vietnamese Conference innovations in construction. Ens cachan, France 11&12 May, Cigos - Paris, 2015.
11. USACE., 1997. Tunnels and shafts in rock, Engineer manual EM 1110-2- 2901.
12. Tran Tuan Minh, Nguyen Duyen Phong, Nguyen Tai Tien, Nguyen Viet Dinh, 2012. Analysis of plastic zone around tunnels when considering the initial stress parameters by using examine 2D software. International conference "Advances in mining and tunneling", Ha Noi university of mining and geology 23-25 August 2012, p 299-304.
13. Hefny, A., & Chua, H., 2006. An investigation into the behavior of jointed tunnel lining. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 21, 428.
14. Tran Tuan Minh, Nguyen Duyen Phong, Nguyen Viet Dinh, 2012. Impacted assessment of excavation schemes on rock mass around Huoi Quang underground power cavern in Viet Nam. International conference "Advances in mining and tunneling", Ha Noi university of mining and geology 23-25 August 2012, p 284-290.
15. Tran Tuan Minh, Nguyen Duyen Phong, Nguyen Viet Dinh, 2012. Research on stress state and deformation around big tunnels with excavation stages in bedding and non-homogeneous rock. International conference "Advances in mining and tunneling", Ha Noi university of mining and geology 23-25 August 2012, p 309-316.
16. Kolymbas, D., 2005. Tunnelling and tunnel mechanics (Vol. ISBN-10 3-540- 25196-0). Springer Berlin Heidelberg New York.
17. Maidl, B., Herrenknecht, M., & Anheuser, L., 1996. Mechanized shield tunnelling. Ernst and Sohn, Berlin.
18. Mashimo, H., & Ishimura, T., 2005. Numerical modelling of the behavior of shield tunnel lining during assembly of a tunnel ring. 5th International Symposium Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in soft ground.
19. Zurlo, M. A., 2012. Seismic response of circular tunnels: Numerical validation of closed form solutions. 1st Civil and Environmental Engineering Student Conference 25-26 June 2012 Imperial College London.
20. Yang, X. L., & Wang, J. M., 2011. Ground movement prediction for tunnels using simplified procedure. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 26, 462-471.
For citation: Nguyen Duyen P., Dang Trung T., Pham Duc T., Ta Van K. THE CALCULATION OF MULTILAYER LINING OF TUNNELS, CONSTRUCTED IN A TECHNOLOGICALLY DIVERSE OF MASSIF SOIL. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii = Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2017;(4):31-39. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2017-4-31-37
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.