APPROACH OF RECOVERING THIN COAL SEAMS
The Mae Moh basin is situated in the Mae Moh District of Lampang Province, which is about 26 kmeast of LampangCity. The basin floor is about 320-340 m above mean sea level. The Mae Moh basin consists of three formations, namely the Huai King, Na Khaem, and Huai Luang formations, in ascending order. The total thickness is nearly 1 000 min ascending order. The Na Khaem formation is a coal measure comprising three main coal zones, Q, K, and J. This study introduces preliminary approaches to determine minimum thickness to excavate thin coal seams within coal quality requirements or maximum dilution thickness acceptance. The approach considers heating value as a main parameter to determine under different scenarios of loss and dilution. The results indicate the high quality of coal-bearing soil seams, such as BK and BK3 can be excavated with K3 and acceptable dilution thickness is between 1.68-5.3 m at 2 800 kcal/kg of heating value. These dilution thickness can be converted to 20-50 % at any excavated thickness of K3 coal seam. Low quality of coal-bearing soil seams, such as TK1, TQ and BQ4, cannot be excavated with any K and Q coal seams. Coal-bearing parting layer should have heating value more than 1,000 kcal/kg to possibly be excavated with coal seams.
Об авторахLe Thi Thu Hoa
Pham Van Viet
Le Qui Thao
1. S. Wickanet, et.al, (2005), Middle Miocene Molluscan Assemblages in Mae Moh Basin, Lampang Province, Northern Thailand, ScienceAsia 31, pp. 183-191.
2. Bui Xuan Nam, Ho Si Giao, Tran Manh Xuan, Advances in Vietnam Surface Mining for Environment Protection and Sustainable Development., International Workshop on Advances in Surface Mining for Environment Protection and Sustainable Development, 23 October, 2015, Hanoi, Vietnam, pp. 6-22.
3. Bui Xuan Nam. Research on selective mining technology by hydraulic backhoe excavators for surface coal mines in Quang Ninh, Viet Nam. The 3rd Int. Conf. on Advances in Mining and Tunneling, Vung Tau, 21-22 October 2014, pp. 135-143.
4. Luu Van Thuc, Bui Xuan Nam, Le Thi Thu Hoa, Do Ngoc Hoan, Vu Dinh Truong. Selection on suitable mining technological schemes of hydraulic backhoe excavator for iron ore mines. The 2nd Int. Conf. on Advances in Mining and Tunneling. Hanoi, August 23-25, 2012. pp. 117-124.
5. Tran Manh Xuan, Bui Xuan Nam, Le Thi Thu Hoa, Research on suitable technological schemes for mining the ore seam 1 at the Laocai apatite mine, Int. Conf. on Advanced Mining for Sustainable Development. 23-25 September, Halong Bay, Vietnam, pp.158-164.
6. Bui Xuan Nam, Carsten Drebenstedt, (2009), Use of hydraulic backhoe excavator in surface mining,Innovative Entwicklung und Konzepte in der Tagebautechnik (Ed. Drebenstedt C.). TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany, February 2009, pp. 175-189.
7. Tran Manh Xuan, Bui Xuan Nam, Le Thi Thu Hoa, Research on suitable selective mining technology for extracting the ore of type I at the Laocai apatite mine, Int. Conf.on Advances in Mining and Tunneling. Hanoi, August 20-21, 2008. PH for Science and Technology, pp. 133-140.
8. Bùi Xuân Nam, Carsten Drebenstedt, Use of hydraulic backhoe excavator in Vietnam open pit coal mines, Mine Planning and Equipment Selection 2004. Hardygora, Paszkowska & Sikora (Eds.). A.A: BALKEMA PUBLISHERS, pp. 197-202.
9. Le Thi Thu Hoa, Research on establishing loading schemes by hydraulic backhoe excavators in order to improve the efficiency of selective mining in some coal mines in Quang Ninh Area, Doctoral Thesis, Chapter 2, 2012.
10. Anonymous. Geotechnical Report of Mae Moh Basin, 1985, Vol. 3.
Для цитирования: Hoa L.T., Pirat J., Bui X., Viet P.V., Hoang N., Thao L.Q. APPROACH OF RECOVERING THIN COAL SEAMS. Горные науки и технологии. 2018;(1):16-20. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2018-1-16-20
For citation: Hoa L.T., Pirat J., Bui X., Viet P.V., Hoang N., Thao L.Q. APPROACH OF RECOVERING THIN COAL SEAMS. Mining science and technology. 2018;(1):16-20. https://doi.org/10.17073/2500-0632-2018-1-16-20
- Обратные ссылки не определены.
Контент доступен под лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.